I don’t call them New Year’s Resolutions, but I suppose that’s what they are if you boil it down. I have a few things this year I’d like to accomplish. Personal goals that are reasonable, I believe.
- Become a more godly woman and live closer to the person God wants me to be. This means studying the Biblical woman and adjusting myself to try to become more like her. It mostly means praying a lot that God will help me work on my shortcomings.
- Learn to loosen the reins of control a bit. I am the type of person who has a fear reaction-fight or flight-when I feel like I am not in control of a situation or task. I want to work on letting life happen without it needing to happen “my way.”
- Find a publisher and/or agent for manuscript number one, Callum’s Compass.
- Finish writing and then editing for manuscript number two, Camp Hope.
- Begin writing manuscript number three, Untitled (as of yet).
I like checklists and to do lists because it is so gratifying to mark something off. I am hopeful I will be able to do that with the above list in December 2017.
Have goals you want to share for this year? I would love to hear them. Leave a reply here or message me personally, if you’d rather. And, good luck!
One thought on “Goals for this Year”